We are currently looking for 1 young (17-30) volunteer form any EU or Neighbouring EU country to be included in the project: “ROW – Rights Of Whom?”.
Through the project the volunteers will have the opportunity to relate with disadvantaged/disabled people and to promote and foster their social inclusion, as well as Human Rights and EU Common Values. Main activities for the volunteers will involve:
– The interaction between with the users of Margherita’s Centres. This means the participation of the volunteers in various activities in support of: disadvantaged and/or disabled people and youth. Main tasks/activities include:
- Animation activities in the territory (excursions, walks, short travels, etc.);
- Stimulation interventions and workshops (writing, reading, memory exercises, etc.);
- Expressive, cognitive and sensory-motor activities (painting, writing, swimming);
- Social integration labs (recycled paper lab, cultural visits, leisure activities);
- Technical laboratories of informatics and communication;
- Social skills workshops (rules of behaviour, processing of moods);
- Entertainment activities (theatre, cinema);
– Supporting the Cooperative social and cultural activities. Margherita has new Headquarters with a café and organizes annual festivals. Thanks to this, the volunteers will be able to collaborate to:
- Co-design and implement public activities (laboratories, courses, events, etc.);
- Collaborate to the cultural, promotional and fundraising activities of the Cooperative;
- Sensitize and promote topics concerning human rights and social issues.
We propose long-term stays (8 months) starting as soon as possible.
Place of the activities: Sandrigo, Province of Vicenza, Italy
To express your interest or to require more information please send an email to email@example.com.
Please, indicate in the email subject line “ESC at Cooperativa Margherita” and explain in the motivation letter to which activities you are more interested in.
We are looking for young people:
- Interested and motivated int the project and its activities, the work carried out by Margherita and the opportunity to spend time in Italy.
- Commitment toward volunteerism and solidarity.
- Willingness to develop intercultural skills and promote EU values.
- Open-minded, flexible and friendly.
- Prone to relate to others and to work in group.
- Interest to enter in relationship with people in need.
If you are willing to understand better the opportunity and related conditions give a look to the info-pack at the link below.